All upholstery needs some care; good housekeeping will help to prolong the life of any upholstered products.
- Avoid extreme temperatures. Extreme cold can make your vinyl prone to cracking, while extreme heat can cause permanent stretching.
- Avoid exposing your products to direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
Do not use:
- Clean regularly (weekly) to remove body oils which cause hardening.
- To clean use a sponge which has been moistened in warm soapy water.
- After cleaning with a sponge, dry with a soft, clean cloth.
- Stubborn grime may require gentle scrubbing with a soft brush.
- furniture polishes
- abrasive cleaners
- steel wool
A periodic inspection of all components and fasteners should be made to ensure that your washlounge is structurally intact and functioning properly. Damaged and broken parts should be replaced and loose fasteners tightened.
All maintenance to be carried out by a suitably qualified tradesperson.