OxyOasis Advanced Oxygen Facial System
Oxygen Hydration Therapy for Younger-Looking Skin
Recommended for all skin types, this unique facial gives an instant moisture boost by combining pure oxygen and an infusion of rich vitamins and antioxidants for a smoother, more youthful complexion. Like all living things, our skin needs oxygen to stay healthy and regenerate itself. Young skin is well supplied with a network of micro-capillaries that supply blood, oxygen and nutrients to the skin, keeping the skin hydrated, smooth and soft. As we age, the capillaries in our skin degenerate, and the amount of oxygen and other nutrients supplied to our skin cells slows down. Environmental stresses such as pollution and sun exposure contribute to this degeneration, and the skin begins to show signs of dehydration and ageing. An Oxyoasis Oxygen Facial soothes away any internal stress, then regenerates and boosts the health of every skin cell with oxygen. With the added benefits of treatment serums or ampoules of essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, it is the most effective skin treatment program of its kind, designed to cleanse, nourish and revitalise every cell of the skin.
Experience an OxyOasis Oxygen Facial, An Instant moisture boost infused with 95% Pure Oxygen for smoother & more youthful Skin. An Anti-aging facial that delivers instant results to:
• Improves Skin Elasticity
• Softens Lines & Wrinkles
• Deep Infusion of Oxygenated Antioxidants & Vitamins
• Smooths & Moisturises Skin Surface
Benefits of an OxyOasis Facial for your client.
Oxygen Therapy is the perfect rejuvenation treatment for ageing skin. As we age oxygen levels in the skin cells decrease, resulting in poor cell functioning and the formation of lines and wrinkles. Oxygen Therapy replenishes lost oxygen & revitalises the skin, visibly plumping out lines and wrinkles. The results are immediate but an Oxygen facial continues to work long after the treatment, stimulating cell regeneration.
• Brightens & Firms Skin
• Softens and Smooths Skin
• Antioxidant Rich & Anti Inflammatory
• Rejuvenates Ageing, sun damaged, dehydrated or acne affected skin
How does the Oxy Oasis System Work – Oxygen Therapy.
An Oxyoasis facial delivers a mixture of 95% pure oxygen at a high pressure, and anti-aging serum through an airbrush to the face and body. The self-contained oxygen concentrator uses environmental air from its surroundings and delivers a simultaneous spray of concentrated oxygen and infused treatment serums to refresh and revitalise skin. Skin oxygenation and hydration is improved, plumping and smoothing lines and wrinkles. The lower layers, deep within the skin are provided with much needed nutrients enabling it to repair and restructure itself from the inside out. The overall result helps skin becomes smoother and more moisturised surface. This is a perfect treatment before events, as the glowing and revitalised result is immediate and long lasting.
Affordable Investment in Latest Technology
The OxyOasis facial is a suitable treatment for everyone. The Oxyoasis Oxygen Facial can be offered as a stand-alone treatment or can be incorporated into any facial. It deeply hydrates and oxygenates, all in one 20-30 minute session. Simple to use, fast and intuitive for therapists to learn with easy training, why not experience a treatment for yourself to have a better appreciation of its immediate results and how it improves skin’s appearance.
- Electricity Rating: 240V/ 50-60 Hz
- Power consumption: 350W
- Flow setting: From 0.5 to 6 litres/minute
- Battery: Internal, type 6LF61
- Display: LCD Display
- Width: 39cm
- Depth: 31cm
- Height: 64cm
- Weight: 23.5kg
- Power failure alarm
- High and low pressure alarm
- Temperature alarm
- Battery test alarm
- Low purity test alarm
- Oxygen Range: 90-93% on average
- Oxygen Concentration: 95%
- Power Consumption: 300 Watts
- Capacity: 6 Litres per minute
Always follow installation instructions. If you have purchased this Oxygen Facial System from Comfortel, please download a copy of the instruction manual here:
Advanced treatment protocol
- Installation instructions supplied at time of purchase.
- If you have purchased this Oxyoasis Advanced Oxygen Facial System from Comfortel please contact us for a copy of the installation instructions.
Basic treatment protocol
- Cleanse and exfoliate the skin.
- Use the OxyOasis system to deliver a spray of concentrated Oxygen.
- Use the OxyOasis system to deliver concentratedliquid serum products to the skin.
- Continue with facial masque, massage and/or other treatmentproducts.
- A periodic inspection of all components and fasteners should be made to ensure that your Comfortel product is structurally intact and functioning properly.
- Damaged and broken parts should be replaced and loose fasteners tightened.
- All maintenance to be carried out by a suitably qualified tradesperson.
- Always turn the power off at the power outlet before you insert or remove the plug.
- Remove the power cord by grasping the plug – do not pull on the cord.
- Turn the power off and remove the plug when not in use.
- Do not use an extension cord unless the cord complies with Australia/New Zealand electrical safety standards.
- Do not let the power cord get damaged in any way.
- Keep the power cord away from heat sources.
- Periodically inspect the power cord for signs of damage.
- Do not operate any electrical item with a damaged power cord.
- Use this product only for its intended function and do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
- Do not use outdoors.