Cutting Stool – Textured Black Aluminium Base
With its clean contours, this comfy, cushioned salon Cutting Stool is a salon favourite. Perfectly balanced, the round curved and padded seat gives this salon cutting stool an element of relaxed cool, while being super, super comfy and easy to sit on. The salon saviour? This stool features large hair free wheels for easy rolling (and cleaning!) Now go on…work away!
- Salon stool with gas lift.
- Upholstered in premium quality textured vinyl
- Round, padded luxury cushion
- Adjustable height
- Round adjustable lever
- Easy adjustment from any side
- Aluminum 5-star base
- Hair-Free, 75mm Transparent Black Wheels to minimise hair catching.
- Smooth, Easy Glide Wheels
- Study and easy to move around the salon
- Easy to remove, clean or replace wheels.
Height range: 48-65cm
Upholstery: UV stabilised. Cold crack protected. Fire retardant.
Colour: Textured Black
- Make sure to open the hairdressing supplies carton without the aid of sharp tools as they may damage the product inside.
- Put the base of the hairdressing stool on the floor and insert gas lift into the base, placing the stool on top.
- Stool should wedge together onto the tapered tube.
All upholstery needs some care; good housekeeping will help to prolong the life of any upholstered products. Avoid extreme temperatures. Extreme cold can make your vinyl prone to cracking, while extreme heat can cause permanent stretching. Avoid exposing your products to direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
• Clean regularly (weekly) to remove body oils which cause hardening.
• To clean use a sponge which has been moistened in warm soapy water.
• After cleaning with a sponge, dry with a soft, clean cloth.
• Stubborn grime may require gentle scrubbing with a soft brush.
Do not use:
• furniture polishes
• abrasive cleaners
• steel wool
A periodic inspection of all components and fasteners should be made to ensure that your beauty chair is structurally intact and functioning properly.