Makeup Chair III Black
Reclining Chair for Brows, Lashes, Threading & Makeup
The perfect combination of high-end style, comfort and practicality, Comfortel’s Make-Up Chair III with footrest is well recognised for its soft, curved lines and stunning profile. For applying makeup or defining the ‘on point’ brow, the leather look upholstery and bright aluminium base (pictured) combination creates an impressive profile that will add to your ‘ultra-modern chic’ salon interior. This professional reclining beauty salon makeup chair is ideal for makeup application and various beauty therapies including threading, lash extensions and brow waxing and enhancement.
Choose Option 1 (mandatory):
Hydraulic Standard (125mm)
Hydraulic Extra Tall (165mm)
Choose Option 2 (mandatory):
Omega – Bright Square
Omega – Brushed Square
Omega – Bright Round
Omega – Brushed Round
• Leather Look UV stabilised, cold crack protected upholstery
• Superior cushioning; High Density Foam
• Lower Back Support
• Chrome Finish Footrest
• Hydraulic Lift with 360° Rotation
• Customise the look of your chair to Square or Round Omega Base
• Make Up
• Lash Extensions
• Facial Waxing
Chair width: 59cm
Seat width: 52cm
Height range: 49cm-64cm
Upholstery: UV stabilised, Cold crack protected, Fire retardant
Materials: Chrome Hydraulic Lift, Optional Base, Bright Chrome armrests
- Make sure to open carton without the aid of sharp tools as they may damage the product inside.
- Put the chair base on the floor and place the chair on top.
- Chair should wedge together onto the tapered tube.
All upholstery needs some care; good housekeeping will help to prolong the life of any upholstered products. Avoid extreme temperatures. Extreme cold can make your vinyl prone to cracking, while extreme heat can cause permanent stretching. Avoid exposing your products to direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
• Clean regularly (weekly) to remove body oils which cause hardening.
• To clean use a sponge which has been moistened in warm soapy water.
• After cleaning with a sponge, dry with a soft, clean cloth.
• Stubborn grime may require gentle scrubbing with a soft brush.
Do not use:
• furniture polishes
• abrasive cleaners
• steel wool
A periodic inspection of all components and fasteners should be made to ensure that your beauty chair is structurally intact and functioning properly.