Eden Treatment Table
Beauty Bed with Electric Adjustment (Height, Back & Tilt)
The Eden Treatment Table features a Natural Ash Timber finish base perfect for anyone wanting a natural look to their salon or spa. With an electric column height adjustment operated by a hand remote, the quiet motors effortlessly raises and lowers the table. The fully electric bed ensures stability with back adjustment, which can be easily allow clients to sit up-right. For massage, the option of push down armrests, allows your clients arms to rest in ease. A perfect choice with beauty salons and day spas, it wider width makes it ideal for massage.
- Ideal for all treatments including massage, IPL, waxing and facials
- Electric beauty salon treatment table.
- Fully upholstered in top quality vinyl.
- Adjustable armrests.
- Face hole with plug.
- Electric height, back and tilt adjustment.
- Hand Control.
- Upholstery is White.
- Base in Natural Ash Timber
• Spa & Beauty Treatment
• Body Treatments
• Clinic practitioners
Height range: 65-82cm
Upholstery: UV stabilised. Cold crack protected. Fire retardant.
Base/Frame: Natural Ash Timber
Electrical Requirements: 1 x 10A GPO
DOWNLOAD Coming Soon
- Always follow installation instructions. Minor assembly required. Make sure to open carton without the aid of sharp tools as they may damage the product inside.
- If you have purchased this treatment table from Comfortel please contact us for a copy of the installation instructions.
All upholstery needs some care; good housekeeping will help to prolong the life of any upholstered products. Avoid extreme temperatures. Extreme cold can make your vinyl prone to cracking, while extreme heat can cause permanent stretching. Avoid exposing your products to direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
• Clean regularly (weekly) to remove body oils which cause hardening.
• To clean use a sponge which has been moistened in warm soapy water.
• After cleaning with a sponge, dry with a soft, clean cloth.
• Stubborn grime may require gentle scrubbing with a soft brush.
Do not use:
• furniture polishes
• abrasive cleaners
• steel wool
A periodic inspection of all components and fasteners should be made to ensure that your beauty chair is structurally intact and functioning properly.