Kelli II Washlounge with Massage
Electric Reclining Shampoo Lounge & Hairdressing Basin with Massage
If you’re looking to invest in timeless salon furniture, Kelli’s been waiting for you. A Contemporary looking electric reclining hairdressing wash lounge with pulsating massage. The symmetrical silhouette is the key with bold angles and strong form. No matter which way you look at it, Kelli is striking and sophisticated from every angle. The added pulsating massage is that extra touch to make clients feel relaxed. Did we mention it’s comfy too?
Customise the look:
Choice of Basin Colour
Optional Tapwear colour with a 5 Star WELS Rating of 5L per minute
Choose Option 1 (mandatory):
Basin Stand – White Basin
Basin Stand – Black Basin
Choose Option 2 (mandatory):
Flick Mixer Tapset Chrome 5L/min
Hairdressing Flick Mixer Tapset – Matte Black
- Shampoo lounge with electric recliner and waterproof foot control
- Pulsating Massage
- Professional hair salon back wash shampoo lounge and hair basin.
- UV stabilised, cold crack protected upholstery
- Fully adjustable – can stop in any position.
- The adjustable recliner provides customisable comfort for the client
- The superior cushioning make it comfortable to sit in the chair for long periods of time
- Watermark Approved Tapwear
- Fully upholstered armrests
- Tilting and sliding basin
- Includes Comfortneck
Total Width 70cm
Seat Width 54cm
Basin Height 90cm
Recline Length Range 156-190cm
Water Consumption 5L per minute (5 Star Rating)
Upholstery UV stabilised, Cold crack protected, Fire retardant
• 40mm flexible waste pipe included
• Plug and waste factory installed
• Tilting mechanism factory installed
If you have purchased this shampoo lounge from Comfortel please download the installation guide:
DOWNLOAD 1540 Kelli II Washlounge – Comfortel Owners Guide
- Always follow installation instructions.
- This shampoo lounge must be installed by a licensed plumber.
All upholstery needs some care; good housekeeping will help to prolong the life of any upholstered products. Avoid extreme temperatures. Extreme cold can make your vinyl prone to cracking, while extreme heat can cause permanent stretching. Avoid exposing your products to direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
• Clean regularly (weekly) to remove body oils which cause hardening.
• To clean use a sponge which has been moistened in warm soapy water.
• After cleaning with a sponge, dry with a soft, clean cloth.
• Stubborn grime may require gentle scrubbing with a soft brush.
Do not use:
• furniture polishes
• abrasive cleaners
• steel wool
A periodic inspection of all components and fasteners should be made to ensure that your beauty chair is structurally intact and functioning properly.