Opal Wash Lounge
Hairdressing Basin & Shampoo Lounge
Totally opulent, plush and indulgent, Opal packs a design punch. Slim lined and compact, the super padded comfort and richness of detail where patterns provide the interest and stark simplicity of stainless steel provides the elegance, this shampoo lounge and hairdressing basin is sophistication at its finest. Strong and beautifully formed, the lavish upholstery of weaved textures combined with brushed chrome arms is a timeless statement piece for any modern salon interior. Part of the Designer salon collection that captures the glamour and excitement of a classic chic salon.
Customise the look:
Optional Tapwear colour with a 5 Star WELS Rating of 5L per minute
Comes as pictured with deep White Basin. Black Basin upgrade available.
Add a matching Designer Ottoman
Choose Option 1 (mandatory):
Flick Mixer Tapset Chrome 5L/min
Hairdressing Flick Mixer Tapset – Matte Black
Choose Option 2 (mandatory):
Black Basin – Designer Range
- Beautiful European inspired design.
- Compact design – only 62cm wide.
- Upholstered in a stunning patched pattern.
- Standard colour is Black Fusion.
- Long hair white ceramic basin guaranteed not to stain.
- Tilting mechanism.
- Integrated stainless steel basin support.
- Suitable for washing from the side or from the back.
- Includes Comfortneck III.
- Includes Flick Mixer Tap Set (5 star WELS rating).
- Includes flexible waste-pipe.
Total Width 62cm
Seat Width 56cm
Basin Height 91cm
Water Consumption 5L per minute (5 Star Rating)
Upholstery UV stabilised, Cold crack protected, Fire retardant
Colour Black Fusion
• 40mm flexible waste pipe included
• Plug and waste factory installed
If you have purchased this shampoo lounge from Comfortel please download the installation guide:
DOWNLOAD 1121 Opal Washlounge – Comfortel Owners Manual
- Always follow installation instructions.
- This shampoo lounge must be installed by a licensed plumber.
All upholstery needs some care; good housekeeping will help to prolong the life of any upholstered products. Avoid extreme temperatures. Extreme cold can make your vinyl prone to cracking, while extreme heat can cause permanent stretching. Avoid exposing your products to direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
• Clean regularly (weekly) to remove body oils which cause hardening.
• To clean use a sponge which has been moistened in warm soapy water.
• After cleaning with a sponge, dry with a soft, clean cloth.
• Stubborn grime may require gentle scrubbing with a soft brush.
Do not use:
• furniture polishes
• abrasive cleaners
• steel wool
A periodic inspection of all components and fasteners should be made to ensure that your beauty chair is structurally intact and functioning properly.
You may also like…
Sapphire II Wash LoungeHairdressing Basin & Shampoo LoungeCode:1111
Felix Styling ChairHairdressing Salon ChairCode:4920
Diamond 2 Seat Wash LoungeHairdressing Basin & Shampoo LoungeCode:1201
Designer OttomanMatching Footrest for Designer Wash LoungeCode:1150-P