Mara Deluxe Wash Lounge
Reclining Backrest Shampoo Lounge & Hairdressing Basin
With its clean contours and subtle details, say hello to Mara Deluxe. A compact and slimline reclining backrest wash lounge with footrest, this shampoo lounge with hairdressing basin is a smooth, streamlined shape with supportive sit. The cushioned armrests make a striking silhouette while the slender seat cushion adds a luxury feel with additional comfort.
Customise the look:
Choice of Basin Colour
Optional Tapware colour with a 5 Star WELS Rating of 5L per minute
Choose Option 1 (mandatory):
Basin Stand – White Basin
Basin Stand – Black Basin
Choose Option 2 (mandatory):
Flick Mixer Tapset Chrome 5L/min
Hairdressing Flick Mixer Tapset – Matte Black
Hairdressing Flick Mixer Tapset Bronze
- Compact and stylish hair basin
- Adjustable backrest with added lower back support
- Professional hair salon back wash shampoo lounge and hair basin
- UV stabilised, cold crack protected upholstery
- Flick down footrest
- The adjustable recliner provides customisable comfort for the client
- The superior cushioning make it comfortable to sit in the chair for long periods of time
- Watermark Approved Tapwear
- Fully upholstered armrests
- Tilting and sliding basin
- Includes Comfortneck
Total Width 60cm
Seat Width 49cm
Basin Height 90cm
Water Consumption 5L per minute (5 Star Rating)
Upholstery UV stabilised, Cold crack protected, Fire retardant
- If you have purchased this shampoo lounge from Comfortel please download the installation guide:
DOWNLOAD 1412 Mara Deluxe Washlounge – Comfortel Owners Guide
- Always follow installation instructions.
- This shampoo lounge must be installed by a licensed plumber.
All upholstery needs some care; good housekeeping will help to prolong the life of any upholstered products. Avoid extreme temperatures. Extreme cold can make your vinyl prone to cracking, while extreme heat can cause permanent stretching. Avoid exposing your products to direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
• Clean regularly (weekly) to remove body oils which cause hardening.
• To clean use a sponge which has been moistened in warm soapy water.
• After cleaning with a sponge, dry with a soft, clean cloth.
• Stubborn grime may require gentle scrubbing with a soft brush.
Do not use:
• furniture polishes
• abrasive cleaners
• steel wool
A periodic inspection of all components and fasteners should be made to ensure that your beauty chair is structurally intact and functioning properly.