Dawn Styling Chair – Sage
Salon Hairdressing Chair
A fresh take on a bucket style hairdressing salon chair. Inspired by 50’s and 60’s century curved lines and detailed stitch, this round bucket seat, has a contemporary style. The seat integrated with the back and lower arms make for a fresh, clean look. . For an natural #SalonStyle – Just add Comfortel’s Colour Table with wireless charging and Halo Double Round Mirror.
Customise the look of your chair base:
Please note Gas Lift Option is only available with Capital 5 Star Bases
Choose Option 1 (mandatory):
Gas Lift Chrome 170mm
Gas Lift Black 170mm
Hydraulic Standard (125mm) Chrome
Hydraulic Standard (125mm) BlackBack in Stock Soon
Hydraulic Standard (125mm) White
Hydraulic Extra Tall (165mm) ChromeBack in Stock Soon
Choose Option 2 (mandatory):
Capital Base – Aluminium
Capital Base – Matte Black
Capital Base – Two Tone
Capital Base – White
Omega – Bright Round
Omega – Bright Square
Omega – Brushed Round
Omega – Brushed Square
- Professional hair salon styling chair
- UV stabilised, cold crack protected upholstery
- Smart design to stop hair getting caught in the chair and seams
- The adjustable seat height provides customisable comfort for both client and hairdresser
- The superior cushioning make it comfortable to sit in the chair for long periods of time
- Bases have been tested to hold up to 500kg
Total Width 57cm
Upholstery UV stabilised, Cold crack protected, Fire retardant
Colour Sage Green
- Make sure to open carton without the aid of sharp tools as they may damage the product inside.
- Put the base of the chair on the floor and insert gas lift into the base, placing the chair on top.
- Chair should wedge together onto the tapered tube.
All upholstery needs some care; good housekeeping will help to prolong the life of any upholstered products. Avoid extreme temperatures. Extreme cold can make your vinyl prone to cracking, while extreme heat can cause permanent stretching. Avoid exposing your products to direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
• Clean regularly (weekly) to remove body oils which cause hardening.
• To clean use a sponge which has been moistened in warm soapy water.
• After cleaning with a sponge, dry with a soft, clean cloth.
• Stubborn grime may require gentle scrubbing with a soft brush.
Do not use:
• furniture polishes
• abrasive cleaners
• steel wool
A periodic inspection of all components and fasteners should be made to ensure that your beauty chair is structurally intact and functioning properly.