Felix Styling Chair
Hairdressing Salon Chair
Felix is a hairdresser’s accent salon chair that’ll prove its worth. Cute and compact, Felix packs a design punch. It’s super padded comfort and richness of detail where patterns provide the interest and stark simplicity of stainless steel provides the elegance, this salon chair is sophistication at its finest. Strong and beautifully formed, the lavish upholstery of weaved textures combined with brushed chrome arms is a timeless statement piece for any modern salon interior. Part of the Designer salon collection that captures the glamour and excitement of a classic chic salon.
- Professional hair salon styling chair
- UV stabilised, cold crack protected upholstery
- Smart design to stop hair getting caught in the chair and seams
- The adjustable seat height provides customisable comfort for both client and hairdresser
- The superior cushioning make it comfortable to sit in the chair for long periods of time
- Bases have been tested to hold up to 500kg
- Comes pictured with a round, brushed chrome finish hydraulic base
Total Width 56cm
Seat Width 47cm
Seat Height Range 49-68cm
Finish Weaved texture upholstery, Brushed metal arms
Upholstery UV stabilised, Cold crack protected, Fire retardant
Colour Black Fusion
- Make sure to open carton without the aid of sharp tools as they may damage the product inside.
- Put the chair base on the floor and place the chair on top.
- Chair should wedge together onto the tapered tube.
All upholstery needs some care; good housekeeping will help to prolong the life of any upholstered products. Avoid extreme temperatures. Extreme cold can make your vinyl prone to cracking, while extreme heat can cause permanent stretching. Avoid exposing your products to direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
• Clean regularly (weekly) to remove body oils which cause hardening.
• To clean use a sponge which has been moistened in warm soapy water.
• After cleaning with a sponge, dry with a soft, clean cloth.
• Stubborn grime may require gentle scrubbing with a soft brush.
Do not use:
• furniture polishes
• abrasive cleaners
• steel wool
A periodic inspection of all components and fasteners should be made to ensure that your beauty chair is structurally intact and functioning properly.