Joey White Styling Chair
Salon Hairdressing Chair
Designed to be minimal with clean lines and a slimline silhouette, the Joey salon chair shows us keeping it simple, works. Kept simple with a structural matte white frame with padded armrests, the detail diamond stitch provides the interest. This salon chair will be a favourite amongst the minimalists.
This chair creates a lighter look for a the lovers of white wanting a #SalonStyle thats light and bright. Works perfectly with a White Capital Base and matching Hydraulic Lift.
Customise the look of your chair base:
Please note Gas Lift Option is only available with Capital 5 Star Bases
Choose Option 1 (mandatory):
Gas Lift Chrome 170mm
Gas Lift Black 170mm
Hydraulic Standard (125mm) Chrome
Hydraulic Standard (125mm) BlackOut of stock
Hydraulic Standard (125mm) White
Hydraulic Extra Tall (165mm) ChromeOut of stock
Choose Option 2 (mandatory):
Capital Base – Aluminium
Capital Base – Matte Black
Capital Base – Two Tone
Capital Base – White
Omega – Bright Round
Omega – Bright Square
Omega – Brushed Round
Omega – Brushed Square
- Professional hair salon styling chair
- UV stabilised, cold crack protected upholstery
- Smart design to stop hair getting caught in the chair and seams
- The adjustable seat height provides customisable comfort for both client and hairdresser
- The superior cushioning make it comfortable to sit in the chair for long periods of time
- Bases have been tested to hold up to 500kg
Total Width 57.5cm
Upholstery UV stabilised, Cold crack protected, Fire retardant
Colour Matte White Metal Frame, White Upholstery
- Make sure to open carton without the aid of sharp tools as they may damage the product inside.
- Put the base of the chair on the floor and insert gas lift into the base, placing the chair on top.
- Chair should wedge together onto the tapered tube.
All upholstery needs some care; good housekeeping will help to prolong the life of any upholstered products. Avoid extreme temperatures. Extreme cold can make your vinyl prone to cracking, while extreme heat can cause permanent stretching. Avoid exposing your products to direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
• Clean regularly (weekly) to remove body oils which cause hardening.
• To clean use a sponge which has been moistened in warm soapy water.
• After cleaning with a sponge, dry with a soft, clean cloth.
• Stubborn grime may require gentle scrubbing with a soft brush.
Do not use:
• furniture polishes
• abrasive cleaners
• steel wool
A periodic inspection of all components and fasteners should be made to ensure that your beauty chair is structurally intact and functioning properly.