Sapphire II Wash Lounge
Hairdressing Basin & Shampoo Lounge
Introduce elegance and sophistication in the salon with the Sapphire Wash Lounge. Super comfortable, with padded comfort and richness of detail where the black fusion pattern provides the interest, this salon shampoo lounge with hairdressing basin is sophistication at it’s finest. Strong and beautifully formed, the lavish upholstery of weaved textures is a timeless statement piece for any modern salon interior. Part of the Designer salon collection that captures the glamour and excitement of a classic chic salon.
Customise the look:
Optional Tapwear colour with a 4 Star WELS Rating of 7.5L per minute
Comes as pictured with deep White Basin. Black Basin upgrade available.
Add a matching Designer Ottoman
Choose Option 1 (mandatory):
Flick Mixer Tap Set
Hairdressing Flick Mixer Tapset – Matte Black
Hairdressing Flick Mixer Tapset – Bronze
Choose Option 2 (mandatory):
Black Basin – Designer Range
- Beautiful European inspired shampoo lounge.
- Upholstered in a stunning patched pattern.
- Standard colour is Black Fusion.
- Long hair white ceramic basin guaranteed not to stain.
- Tilting mechanism.
- Integrated stainless steel basin support.
- Suitable for washing from the side or from the back.
- Includes Comfortneck III.
- Includes Flick Mixer Tap Set (4 star WELS rating).
- Includes flexible waste-pipe.
Total Width 82cm
Seat Width 60cm
Basin Height 90cm
Water Consumption 7.5L per minute (4 Star Rating)
Upholstery UV stabilised, Cold crack protected, Fire retardant
Colour Black Fusion
• 40mm flexible waste pipe included
• Plug and waste factory installed
• Tilting mechanism factory installed
If you have purchased this shampoo lounge from Comfortel please download the installation guide:
- Always follow installation instructions.
- This shampoo lounge must be installed by a licensed plumber.
All upholstery needs some care; good housekeeping will help to prolong the life of any upholstered products. Avoid extreme temperatures. Extreme cold can make your vinyl prone to cracking, while extreme heat can cause permanent stretching. Avoid exposing your products to direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
• Clean regularly (weekly) to remove body oils which cause hardening.
• To clean use a sponge which has been moistened in warm soapy water.
• After cleaning with a sponge, dry with a soft, clean cloth.
• Stubborn grime may require gentle scrubbing with a soft brush.
Do not use:
• furniture polishes
• abrasive cleaners
• steel wool
A periodic inspection of all components and fasteners should be made to ensure that your beauty chair is structurally intact and functioning properly.
You may also like…
Opal Wash LoungeHairdressing Basin & Shampoo LoungeCode:1121
OttomanMatching Footrest for Designer Wash LoungeCode:1150-P
Bach Styling ChairHairdressing Salon ChairCode:4900
Puccini Styling ChairHairdressing Salon ChairCode:4915