Erica Styling Chair
Salon Hairdressing Chair
Meet Erica. Whatever you knew about stylish salon chairs before, forget it. The Erica represents a changing tide in salon chairs. A bold statement, it speaks for its self.You can tell just by looking at the Erica Salon Chair – that it’s super comfy. This chair combines matte black metal with generous foam cushioning to give your clients’ toosh a little love. You won’t understand how comfortable the Erica is until you sit in it for yourself. For a #SalonStyle that is classic meets contemporary, pair with eclectic decorative objects and raw finishes like brick and raw metals to retain an air of vintage within your salon.
Customise the look of your chair base:
Please note Gas Lift Option is only available with Capital 5 Star Bases
Choose Option 1 (mandatory):
Gas Lift Chrome 170mm
Gas Lift Black 170mm
Hydraulic Standard (125mm)Out of stock
Hydraulic Standard (125mm) BlackOut of stock
Hydraulic Extra Tall (165mm)
Choose Option 2 (mandatory):
Capital Base – AluminiumOut of stock
Capital Base – Matte BlackOut of stock
Capital Base – Two Tone
Luna BlackOut of stock
Omega – Bright Round
Omega – Bright SquareOut of stock
Omega – Brushed RoundOut of stock
Omega – Brushed Square
- Professional hair salon styling chair
- UV stabilised, cold crack protected upholstery
- Smart design to stop hair getting caught in the chair and seams
- The adjustable seat height provides customisable comfort for both client and hairdresser
- The superior cushioning make it comfortable to sit in the chair for long periods of time
- Bases have been tested to hold up to 500kg
- 10 year extended warranty on gas lifts
Total Width 62cm
Seat Width 50cm
Seat Height Range 49-66cm
Finish Matte Black Powder Coated Metal
Upholstery UV stabilised, Cold crack protected, Fire retardant
- Make sure to open carton without the aid of sharp tools as they may damage the product inside.
- Put the base of the chair on the floor and insert gas lift into the base, placing the chair on top.
- Chair should wedge together onto the tapered tube.
All upholstery needs some care; good housekeeping will help to prolong the life of any upholstered products. Avoid extreme temperatures. Extreme cold can make your vinyl prone to cracking, while extreme heat can cause permanent stretching. Avoid exposing your products to direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
• Clean regularly (weekly) to remove body oils which cause hardening.
• To clean use a sponge which has been moistened in warm soapy water.
• After cleaning with a sponge, dry with a soft, clean cloth.
• Stubborn grime may require gentle scrubbing with a soft brush.
Do not use:
• furniture polishes
• abrasive cleaners
• steel wool
A periodic inspection of all components and fasteners should be made to ensure that your beauty chair is structurally intact and functioning properly.